Saturday, December 4, 2010

Whew ... did it.

I am well aware that everything that I do
takes three times longer than I expect that it will.
I allow for that.
BUT … it seems anymore, that three times has multipled into TEN.

I am working on 14 pieces.
It was 13, but for some silly reason, I couldn’t do that.
 I had to make
just one more.
I'm not superstitious, I just look for an excuse to make
Just One More.

They are done!

The plan was to spend all day yesterday taking the pictures.
It worked into today.
And I only got two photographed.


Guess what I’ll be doing tomorrow


SOLD

There are two needle felted pieces.
A DONKEY
of course.
I listed him on Ebay tonight with a five day auction:


This is the link:
DONKEY
SOLD


I'm delighted to send this guy off to a sweet gal - a fellow Santa Maker from Tennessee. 
That's a great place for a donkey to go.















No comments:

Post a Comment