Monday, December 2, 2013

Creating Again

There hasn't been much happening here over the last number of months.
There hasn't been much happening in my Studio either.
Until September.
And then I was too busy creating to actually talk about it.


Oh how I enjoyed being up there again.
Rooting through my massive stash.
Finding inspiration in everything I lay my hands on.
Finding stuff that I had totally forgotten I have.


While I work away from morning til night, 
content in my chaotic mess,
someone reads to me.
It's an important part of my process.
It not only allows me to catch up on books
that I never seem to have time to actually sit down and read,
but it also keeps me focused -
my mind on the task at hand.
I sit still longer.

I created 20 pieces.
And now they are ready to move off in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment