Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Creating Again

I have not been a CreatEv Soul for a long time. Too long.
A year and two months since I posted here. Two years since I did my Christmas line.
Getting back to the studio was long overdue.
And getting back in the habit of posting here is too.
So here I go again ...


 I wonder where these Santas will live.
They're anxious to get on their way.

And the Angels. I wonder where they will move to.
I love making these little Snow Angels.


Actually, I love making everything!
I've missed it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ev,
    Like you, I've had to give up blogging and creating for a while. It's so nice to come on here and get lost in your work. Gorgeous as always. Thanks, I needed that!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing everyone Jill! Thank you for actually REMEMBERING me. lol Are you back to creating too now? Weird to get away from it, when it's so much of 'who' we are, ehe? (that's Canadian ...lol)

    ReplyDelete